Medical Courses: EKG Technician
EKG Technicians play a vital role in physician offices, hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities. Their specialized knowledge can also aid insurance companies in providing data for health and life insurance policies.
• Detailed Anatomy & Physiology of the heart
• Introduction to components, function, and proper use of the EKG machine
• Medical disease processes & terminology
• The normal anatomy of the chest wall for proper lead placement
• Medical ethics & legal aspects of patient contact
• Medical Terminology
• 12-lead placement & other practices
Medical Dept. Refund Policy
No Refunds for a student who withdraws voluntarily from a class.
Refunds will be made only for classes canceled by Conejo Valley Adult Education.
Reschedules must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Transfers are handled on a case by case basis and are subject to a $35 fee.