Insurance Billing & Coding
Billing & Coding
Daytime & Night Classes
Prepares Students for
VIRTUAL CLASS – Live Online
This 9-week certificate course teaches you to effectively and efficiently maintain and process medical claims forms correctly, handle patient invoices, and obtain reimbursement for both patients and doctors.
Meet online just 2 evenings a week for the night program (16 weeks)! Perfect for students with daytime commitments, our night class covers the same curriculum as the daytime program and gives you all the tools to be a successful biller and coder.
• Accurate code assignment
• Use of ICD-10, CPT & HCPCS coding
• Insurance claims & billing; Reading EOB’s
• Charge, Payment & Adjustment of Postings
• HIPAA laws
• Medical Terminology & Anatomy
• Accounting & business applications
• Textbook, workbook, CPT and ICD-10 code books