Medical Courses: Physical Therapy Aide
Physical Therapy Aide
Physical Therapy Aides are employed in rehabilitation centers, orthopedic clinics, nursing homes, and some hospitals. This dynamic 10-week course prepares you for an introductory role in the important and patient-focused field of physical therapy.
• Basic anatomy and physiology
• Medical terminology/abbreviations
• Range of motion exercises
• Common anatomical injuries
• Ethical and legal issues
• Measuring vital signs
• Physical therapy modalities
• Effective communication
• Ambulation and Gait training
Medical Dept. Refund Policy
No Refunds for a student who withdraws voluntarily from a class.
Refunds will be made only for classes canceled by Conejo Valley Adult Education.
Reschedules must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Transfers are handled on a case by case basis and are subject to a $35 fee.